Please kindly take note of the following important information:
Information for Figure Skating Participants:
- The figure skating demonstration will take place during the 1st intermission, which should be around 7:25.
- They may enter the dressing room area by the inner locker room hallway.
- PLEASE NOTE: There will be some parent hockey players leading the various skills challenges.
- At 6:30 a group photo will be taken on the ice.
- They will skate for 10 minutes and then there will be a group photo.
Please be sure that your skaters have helmets if normally worn. There will be a simple choreography set to music, accessible to all levels of figure skaters, and lead by a parent.
Information for Hockey Skills Participants:
- Hockey skills will begin at 6 pm sharp.
- Participants should arrive at 5:30 to put on their skates, helmets and hockey equipment.
- There will be a some parent hockey players giving them instructions for the various challenges.
- At 6:30 a photo will be taken on the ice
VERY IMPORTANT: for the safety of all of the children, please be sure your child (children) is/are dressed in FULL HOCKEY GEAR. Unfortunately, we cannot allow them on the ice without full equipment. The last thing we want is for any accidents to occur! Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Considering that this is our school’s major fundraiser, we ask that all participants and their families kindly purchase tickets for the event.